That’s right! Mopinion and Contentsquare are at it again. Next month we will be hosting the next edition of the Champagne Breakfast. This time the event will focus on how to run more effective experiments in ecommerce.
The breakfast event, themed ‘Make experimentation sexy again’ will cater to an exclusive audience of ecommerce teams and include guest speakers from TomTom and Intergamma, who will present cross-vertical strategies for how to run more effective experiments in ecommerce.
When and where?
The event will be held at the Hotel Pulitzer in Amsterdam on Friday, February 21st, 2020 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (noon).
Mopinion has partnered up with digital experience platform (DXP) Contentsquare to provide ecommerce teams with the resources they need to stay abreast of the latest trends in (ecommerce) experimentation.
We will be joined by two guest speakers:
- Dave Powell, Ecommerce Conversion Manager at TomTom, a global leader in navigation systems, and
- Erik van Houwelingen, Lead CRO and Web Analytics at Intergamma, the organisation behind brands GAMMA and KARWEI and the largest DIY (hardware) company in the Benelux region.
Attendees will include Managers / Heads of / Directors of Ecommerce, Digital, Analytics, UX, Product and Optimisation across a variety of industries. The event is designed so that our guests will walk away with the knowledge to take immediate action within their business.
The breakfast will cover…
- Creating a culture of experimentation within your company
- In-depth insights into the testing processes of other brands
- Innovative cross-vertical use cases to augment your digital customer experience
Not to mention guests will have the opportunity to ask the hosts and the guest speakers any questions they have during the Q&A Panel Session.
Want to learn more?
And remember, champagne is always a good idea!