Looking for a boost? Collecting the right customer feedback in your online ordering funnel requires careful planning and a good understanding of the journey your customers are taking when purchasing a product on your website or app. If you know how to properly harness these insights and turn them into action, you’ll be well on your way to increased sales and more loyal customers.
On Thursday, November 10th at 10:00 am (UK time zone / BST) and 11:00 am (US time zone / EST), Mopinion will hold an interesting, free Webinar on how to utilise website feedback to drive your online sales.
Seats fill up fast, so be sure to register on time!
During this webinar you will learn:
- How you can utilise feedback to find out why visitors aren’t buying
- How to build feedback forms and dashboards that drive online sales
- How to capture valuable leads within the online ordering funnel
- How our leading feedback reporting software can add value to your company
- How leading companies use our software to import digital customer experience
About the speaker
Melissa Fernando is Head of Global Accounts at Mopinion. She has consulted on website feedback and digital marketing strategy for companies of a range of sizes from larger organisations like Aegon, Bank of China, BMW and Allianz to smaller businesses.
Melissa is primarily working with Digital First organisations to improve their digital customer experience and boost their online conversions.
Want to learn more about customer feedback and what it can mean for your online business? Register for this Webinar today!
Look here for additional information and to sign up:
To attend the webinar in Dutch, check out this registration page…