Looking for an even easier way to implement the Mopinion script? You’re in luck. Mopinion has just introduced a template for Google Tag Manager (GTM) that simplifies the process.
Previously users had to copy and paste the the deployment script into a custom tag in the Google Tag Manager. But now with the help of the GTM template, users only have to add their deployment ID to the template, and voila!
Ready to get yours up and running? All you have to do is select the Mopinion template from the template gallery in GTM and follow the instructions below.
Why use Google Tag Manager?
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a free tag management system. Instead of implementing the Mopinion Deployment Code (MDC) directly into your web pages’ HTML code, you can install the tag manager script once and control the Mopinion script from within Google.
How to install the Mopinion Google Tag Manager Template
Easy! Just read through the instructions below or visit this link.
Finding the Mopinion Deployment template:
1. Go to Templates within the Google Tag Manager.
2. Click on Search Gallery.
3. Go to the search bar and enter Mopinion Deployment.
4. Select the Mopinion Deployment.
5. Select Add to workspace.
6. Confirm the permissions needed for the Mopinion Deployment by selecting Add.
Get the Deployment ID in the Classic UI:
1. Login to Mopinion.
2. Click on Data collection in the top bar and select Feedback forms.
3. Select Deployments in the bar under the top bar.
4. Edit the deployment by clicking on the pencil icon of the deployment.
5. The Deployment ID is now in the url after the last /.
6. Copy the string at the end of the url.
Get the Deployment ID in Mopinion Raspberry:
1. Login to Mopinion.
2. Click on Data collection in the sidebar to the left.
3. Click on Deployments.
4. Click on the ‘<>‘ icon of the deployment.
5. You will see the ID on the left side of the modal window.
Create a tag using the Mopinion Tag Template:
1. Go to the Tags overview.
2. Click on New in the Tags panel.
3. Select the Tag Configuration panel.
4. In the Choose tag type panel select the Mopinion Deployment.
5. Fill in the Deployment ID.
6. Set the Triggering to all pages.
7. Save the tag.
One script to rule them all…
Did you know? Mopinion offers one script that can be used for all feedback forms across your website. Place the Mopinion script on all URLs of a domain and the script will handle the rest. This lets the user get more relevant and meaningful feedback from visitors, without the hassle of spending hours copying and pasting the script to each individual page.
This is particularly useful for larger, enterprise companies that work with multiple domains, several different different teams and a myriad of feedback forms catered to different online funnels.
Learn more about this here.
Once the script has been added, you can start configuring deployments for particular feedback forms. The Mopinion deployment manager allows users to set up specific conditions for feedback forms, such as trigger type (by button, triggered proactively, or upon leaving the page), percentage of visitors, time on page, show if visitor has a specific cookie, and more…
Visit our Support page for instructions on how to create and deploy forms.
Ready to see Mopinion in action?
Want to learn more about Mopinion’s all-in-1 user feedback platform? Don’t be shy and take our software for a spin! Do you prefer it a bit more personal? Just book a demo. One of our feedback pro’s will guide you through the software and answer any questions you may have.