Financial institutions have always been at the forefront of innovation and new technologies. In fact, quite recently, increasing automation and the use of electronic trading and payments were some of the largest focuses in this industry. All customer data and accounts were centrally managed by a third party system, which was the standard at the time.
But times are changing. Nowadays we’re seeing that consumers in this industry are evolving. They’re raising their expectations and changing their habits, and focusing on obtaining a better overall experience rather than a better price point. So how can financial institutions stay in touch with their customers? The answer is digital feedback.
In this white paper, Mopinion covers five main chapters:
- A Digitising the Finance Industry
- A Glimpse into the Online Customer Journey of Financial Institutions
- Tips on how financial institutions can collect feedback on their digital channels for the best results
- A mini testimonial with International Digital Asset Manager Robeco
- A Special Note on Privacy
Get your free copy now!